Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Clip on earrings

Well, I have managed to kill 3 brids with one stone (or something like that). By doing this post I have managed to fulfill my one a day for Monday, my stock of handmade earrings was running low after Chrsitmas and finally I have managed to find a site that sells clip on earrings findings. Whenever I do a sale people are always asking for clip on earrings but I have never been able to find the suitable earring pieces to attach beads to. Anyway enough of my waffling here are the pictures of the three pairs of earrings that I made. I don't give my earring's names but maybe inspiration will come to you, if you can think of a name then leave a comment and I will name them as you wish with a credit to the most creative person
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments