Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 January 2010

Not enough time in the day

Well, it's been a weekend of mad rushing around. I am holding my first jewellery party on Wednesday evening and yesterday I began to panic what if I don't have enough stock, or display items. So trips to the wholesaler, the local craft shop, and the large general superstore that sells everything all came onto the radar. I managed to get everything that I wanted and even managed to photograph the wholesale items. Just need to upload them onto the website now. I have all the equipment to make the new display item, photo frames, wadding and fabric, just need to put them all together, hopefully manage to do that today (or sweet talk hubby to do it for me). I did manage to make some new handmade items to put on this blog for my one a day challenge last night, will photograph later today and post tonight. Anyway logging off for now to do major tidying in the house, shopping etc all the boring bits of family life but just before I go I do have one picture to upload. One of my customers has sent a picture of her Mum wearing a necklace and earrings that I made for her. Thought that I would share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments