Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 January 2010

How to get in a mess with glue

On Sunday I was invited to a trade fair and although I don't buy anything it is quite good to go along and see what the big boys are saying is going to be on trend for Summer. One of the main things that I saw was lots of necklaces and earrings made out of dice. Anyway this set me thinking and after looking through my bead stash I remembered that I had some dice beads to use. So last night I went to make some earrings as another of my makes a day and I made four pairs. Three of which went to plan but when I came to make the fourth pair I decided to glue a pair of dice beads to studs. I got the glue out and managed to glue the beads, earring posts, my fingers and the beads to my working board. I was using quick setting glue so panic began to set it. Anyway to cut a long story short managed to unstick my fingers and remove the bead from the working board. The good part is that the beads stuck to the earring post and the finished result is below.

1 comment:

  1. OOPS ! I thought it was just me did things like that - been there, done that, have the glue on my favourite t-shirt to prove it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments