Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 January 2010

Pandoro Style

Since I started selling my jewellery at fairs I have had quite a few people ask if I had Pandoro bracelets. Well there is no way I could afford to buy the pieces to make these bracelets and I would imagine that most of my clientelle probably wouldn't want to pay the full price for them either. However at the trade fair I was at last Sunday I managed to buy some glass lampwork pandoro style beads of various colours. Then when I was running around like a headless chicken yesterday trying to get everything done in readiness for the jewellery party on Wednesday I spotted some new snake silver plated bracelets and necklaces and large silver plated beads in my local bead store. Needless to say an idea was born. Here are the finished results and therefore my new make for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments