Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Earrings to choose from

The makes for Saturday 3 April were some new pairs of earrings. I needed to replace some pairs that I had sold earlier in the day. I got out the stash of beads and decided to go for bold. I made three pairs in total. Are these your style or do you prefer small and dainty? The first pair are Bollywood. They remind me so much of Indian films, I couldn't resist naming them as such.
Next up is Daisies. These lovely rhodium plated flowers are amazing.We couldn't make our mind up what kind of flowers these are. We started off with Roses because of the centre part but ended up with Daisies because of the open petals. Are there any gardeners out there. What flower do they remind you off?
 
Finally for today's makes is Blue Butterflies. These are very interesting as only one half of the butterfly has any adornment on it. However I think that it works really well as when you move your head the sunlight will make the crystals sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the Bollywood ones ... have you listed these anywhere ???

    Charlie x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments