Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 April 2010

How about a bit of bling

First of all major apologies for neglecting you recently. I have been making my one item every day but just had issues with finding enough time to actually post my new items here for you all to look at. Going to catch up today and tomorrow so watch out for a mass update. First up is the make for Saturday 27 March. First up was some simple gold effect beads and then I needed something to bring them to life. My local bead shop had a special offer basket and I cannot ignore a special offer basket. After a quick rummage I found these triple effect diamante beads in gold plate. Just some simple stringing and ta da the finished article. I have called it Saturday Night Out as I think it would be just the thing to brighten up the little black dress that I know every lady has in her wardrobe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments