Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 April 2010

Monochrome

The make for Tuesday 30 March is made up of some lovely acrylic flowers that I have had for quite a while but was never too sure what to do with them. However if you have been looking at the fashion magazines recently you will know that flowers are all the rage at the moment. The bigger the better. So I went and looked out my beads and sat and looked at them for about 5 minutes.. After much head scratching and a few attempts I came up with the final result. I had 3 white and 3 black flowers, so they were obviously going to be used alternatively. I just needed some simple metal effect beads to seperate the flowers so that the bracelet would fit better around the wrist. I have called it Monochrome Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments