Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 February 2010

Cha Cha Cha

This is my first attempt at a cha cha cha bracelet. Believe me if you want to loose yourself for a couple of hours then this is the project to complete. You have to put all the beads onto head pins, cut them all to size then turn the ends into curved loops and all this before you actually fit them onto the bracelet. Having said that when there is nothing on the TV and the kids are upstairs in their rooms fighting the latest aliens or whatever there is nothing better than having that 2 hours peace to yourself. It almost becomes theraputic, it definately lulls you into another place, your own version of meditation. I am really happy with the finished result, hope that you like it too. I have called it (surprisingly) Cha Cha Cha. I used faceted fire polished glass beads and a silver plated bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments