Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 February 2010

It has to get worse before it gets better

I have not actually got a craft room, I have only got a small corner of the main living area. However I have been steadily outgrowing this space, so today I finally started. First of all I went to the local supermarket and picked up some storage boxes, some practical and some pretty. I cleared out a couple of shelves on my display unit and started to put items into the storage containers in some sort of order. The idea being I can find what I am looking for instead of searching through everything to find what I am looking for right at the bottom. This is what I currently do and it's driving me mad. Anyway stopped for tonight but the job tomorrow is to try and sort my beads into colours. I have plenty of storage for my beads but they are not in any sort of order. My logic being that if I put all the reds together, all the blues etc then I may find what I am looking for quicker. The other good thing that will come out of this is I shall find beads that I had forgotten I had. Anyway while I was doing all this my hubby asks why don't I sit at the table and spread out when I am making jewellery. My answer I can't see the television from there. So the solution - while I am at work tomorrow he shall move the living area around so that I can see the television and sit at the table at the same time. I did say it had to get worse before it got better.
Meanwhile I have been making my new items this week but I have not been able to photograph them yet, getting home to late in the day. I shall do a mass post on Saturday or Sunday with a full weeks "one a day".
Finally, I did tell you that Friday night was movie night, well tomorrow is a first, my youngest and myself are going to a drive in movie to see Grease. I shall let you know what I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments