Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 February 2010

Just a bit dissapointed

Well, I scrubbed and cleaned to within an inch of my life, made the food, and set up my jewellery as best as I could, 3 tables worth. And only one person turned up, not sure who was more embarressed her or me. However we made the best of it and had a good old chinwag. Sold her a couple of items and  really appreciated her coming. Unfortunately the end result is that I did not get any bookings for another party. Never mind, I have a fair set up for 20th February in Ashburton in Devon. Hopefully I will get some sales then. After my guest had gone I consoled myself with a large piece of cake, decided against opening a bottle of wine, couldn't console myself to much. I have added some pictures of my layout below for you.

1 comment:

  1. I had a jewellery party like that a couple of years ago, haven't done one since!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments