Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 February 2010

More Coiling

Well I enjoyed using the wire and coiling gizmo so much I decided to have another go again today. So Wednesday's make is a pair of earrings with simple blue wooden beads and this time silver coloured wire. The biggest issue for me this time was how was I going to attach the coil to the earring wire. So trying to work out how to finish off the coils with a neat finish was quite a challenge. I felt like my hands had swelled up like balloons and I had lost all the ability to move my fingers into the required positions. After a few attempts I got an end result that I was happy with, I managed to leave quite a neat circle top and bottom and put the ends of the wire neatly inside the coil. I then made loops in head pins and attached the beads to the earrings wires and jump rings. These are called Wood and Spiral earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments