Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 February 2010

The Big Day

Ok, on an earlier post this week I explained that I had been offered a market stall every Saturday in Newton Abbot, the next town to ours. I wasn't very sure if I would have the insurance sorted in time but I managed it and come Saturday morning it was up bright and early to drive to the market and set up the stall. We had a few showers of rain but on the whole it was an ok day weather wise. I have discovered that the weather I have to worry about is the wind. I had an ok day, managed to cover all of my costs and make a little profit and the best bit is I had such an almighty buzz. It was better than a fair, people were not there to specifically look at handcrafted  items, this was just Joe Public, walking past and hopefully liking what they see. By the time I got home all I was fit for was a takeaway for tea, a very simple bracelet and an early night. I decided to make a bracelet to match the necklace from yesterday. It is called Yellow Peril also.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments