Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 February 2010

Wire I never

I got a new toy the other week and I was waiting for a chance to use it. I finally got the chance on Tuesday. It is called a Coiling Gizmo and makes beads and actual bracelets, necklaces and earrings out of wire. I did state right at the beginning of this blog that I wanted to try using wire and this is the next step in my journey. The blue wire is quite fantastic to feel and although I was  bit worried that it would feel rough, actually it feels really smooth and tactile. I even made the chain part all by myself out of different sized jump rings, this is called Chain Maille. Watch out for more like this I still have lots to learn. I have called it Blue Coiled bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments