Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 March 2010

Pretty in Pink

On Sunday's make I had already decided that I wanted to use a pink pendant, similar to the Lemon Jade one that I used on Friday. The only differance being that this pendant's hole had been done from left to right and not from front to back. This meant that I could string this direct onto the wire and not have to fit a bail as before. I knew that I had some Rose Quartz beads and thought that they would complement the pendant. However when I placed the beads next to the pendant they almost looked a milky white. I decided to persevere and see what the finished result would look like, I could always take it apart if I was not happy. The antique silver beads that I also used have a lovely etched pattern onto them just to provide a bit of contrast. Here is the finished result, as you can see I kept the Rose Quartz beads and I think that it has turned out ok.  What do you think?  I have called it Pink Quartz Powder Puff necklace.

 

1 comment:

  1. I don't normally like pink (being a man), however this is gorgeous! a great choice of beads to go with the pendant..you really do have a very good eye.

    I want one of those book ends by the way !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments