Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 May 2010

Let me know what you think

Sometimes I feel a little guilty that everything I put on here is just about jewellery. Do you actually want to hear about my boring life or are you quite happy just seeing what I have been up to. Let me know what you think, I shall take all comments on board and believe me I have a thick skin so you will not upset me. Do you want to meet the family? Shall I tell you about the "wonderful people" I meet at my market stall? Will I show photographs of random items that I take from time to time. Anyway have to run just going to be a taxi service for my daughter. Please leave some comments and you never know this blog might end up going in a new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments