Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 May 2010

More Chunky Jewellery



Carrying on in the chunky necklace vein I found these wooden beads in my local bead shop. They are actually two different shades of red, one is darker and the other is almost a pink shade. The picture doesn't really show the difference very well. Once again these beads have some lovely coloured markings on them so I teamed them up with one large brown tiger eye effect bead in the central position. For a change I wanted to string this onto something different, so instead of added chain to this necklace to finish it off I plaited some red and black cord and used this as the way to add length. If you enjoy chunky jewellery then please leave your comments on this and the previous post. So my make for Tuesday 20th April is called Bubblegum, I have called it this as carrying on in the sweet vein they remind me so much of the bubblegum I used to have as a child - I believe they were called Bubblys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments