Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 May 2010

Oh no what have I started

At Easter time instead of buying my daughter an easter egg and over loading her with chocolate. I bought her a starter pack for making cards from Dottie Designs, if you click on the link it will bring you to her folksy shop where you can buy some of her lovely items. Anyway after sending an e-mail to Dottie she managed to put together a small starter pack for my daughter with some lovely items in it. I have taken a picture and it is below. When it arrived it was all beautifully boxed and I was really impressed with the service from Dottie, I would have no hesitattion in recommending her to any card making people out there. These are the lovely items that she included in the pack.
Anyway here is her first finished card. She made it for her brother who has 16 on the 10th. I don't know if giving her this is going to be a good idea, she is already talking about making cards for all of the rest of the family. Think we may have another crafty person in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's great, I'm following you now to see what else she makes! You can craft together....that's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments