Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 March 2010

Big time catch up

First of all an apology, I haven't managed to do any posts this week. I have been running around like a headless chicken, why are there never enough hours in the day. Maybe when the clocks go forward for British Summer time here in Britain, time will stand still and I can catch up. I am not greedy, a week will do. I just need some time to sort out my website, look at my stock again, make some new items and if I could throw in some me time for some pampering I would be ecstatic. Anyway the likliehood of that happening is pretty slim so I should stop moaning and just get on with it.
This is Sunday's make. I have had these purple acrylic wavy shaped beads for quite a while but only had 5 of the large ones and couldn't work out what to make with them. Then recently I managed to get some more of the slightly more matt and smaller beads. I have always looked at other people who make items that are not symetrical and envied them, I just didn't have the courage to try it. Well now I have, it is just a few tentative steps and I have kept all the other components the same to try and not scare people too much. If you look closely you will see a very light lilac bicone shaped bead inbetween each silver plated ring. Let me know what you think. I have called it Purple Heart necklace.
   

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, yes I like your new creation. Nice to see another blogger who like me is in desperate need of more hours:)
    When I win the lottery (or get some sales) I will splash out on lots of the lovely items I see in these blogs. Keep coming back to look at that necklace, think I will put it on my wish list:)

    Lynda
    Bags Of Swank by SimJaTa

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments