Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 March 2010

Spring has sprung

If you had asked me within the last couple of weeks where is spring?  I would have told you I don't think it is happening this year. However today I had to deliver some mail and it was a beautiful day here in sunny Devon. So I think that spring has finally sprung and here is the picture to prove it.

Couldn't resist this one, it has the "aah" factor. However I do have some crocus in the back garden. Now I know the picture is not my flowers but those crocus means that spring is definitely here.
Obviously my inner physic was working on Sunday when I made this make. It is a silver plated stretchy charm bracelet with silver plated flowers and Lucite flowers in shades of pink and purple. I have called it Posy Bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments