Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 March 2010

Simple Earrings

The make for Tuesday is plain and simple. I did not have much time, between being a taxi driver for the kids, cleaner, employee, updating websites, networking (general chatting) on the craft forum and all the other lovely things that general life throws at you, by the time I sat down to make something it was quite late. I was tired and to be honest didn't have any inspiration for making a new item from scratch, planning etc. Then I spied the last few Rose Quartz and Antique Silver beads left over from Powder Puff (see earlier posts). Just the thing thinks I, some matching earrings. So here they are. Ten minutes of so later, I was able to sit in front of the tv, with a lovely cup of tea and veg for about 1/2 an hour - bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments