Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 March 2010

Smiley Happy People

Short and sweet post for Thursday's make. When I saw the purple coloured beads with the smiley faces they just made me smile. Thought they might do the same for you. I have discovered that my more in depth (complicated) or time consuming makes are more likely to happen in the beginning of the week than nearer the end of the week. The end of the week seems to be taken up with organising the sale for a Saturday, much as I think that I am organised something always seems to rear it's ugly head and takes me completely unaware. So  what I am saying is (I think) don't expect huge mammoth makes at the end of the week. Sorry to go off  topic there but I felt like I had to explain myself. Anyway here is my bracelet. I have called it Purple Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments