Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 March 2010

Pretty in Pink - Part 2

Today I decided to use some more of the Pink Quartz beads. I am quite liking the effect of these beads, but I thought they needed brightening up a bit so I added these resin red oilslick effect beads. The shape is called a bicone. This is stringing at it's most basic but sometimes simple is best. I think I shall try and market it as a set with the necklace that I made yesterday. I know that it is not an exact match but lets be honest ladies, how many of you wear totally matching jewellery. Sometimes all that matches is the colour and sometimes even clashing pieces look like they should go together. So I have called it Rose Quartz Powder Puff bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments