Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 March 2010

Can you hear me?

Wednesday's make inspiration came to me when my daughter and I went to the local bead shop, she had asked me to make her a bookmark and wanted to pick out her own beads. Obviously we couldn't just buy the parts for making the bookmark, we had to look around the store as well. That is when I spotted the phone charm attachments and I knew I just had to have them. When we got home I had a cup of tea and a think. Then I remembered that I had lots of tiny coloured bells. Job done, I think that the teenagers will like these and hopefully they will be a big seller of the stall. Let me know which colour you prefer. They are called coloured bell phone charms.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments