Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 March 2010

Fishy Fishy

On Saturday while trying to sell all my items at the Market I had a young lady come along and start looking at all the jewellery. Eventually she asks me where is the man who is normally here. I reply I don't know, maybe he is on another stall. She explains that she likes to buy and that he often keeps back items for her, or hides them for her to find (alarms bells start ringing here). Anyway after lots of conversation along this vein she finally picks up a bracelet I have with lots of fish on it. What kind of fish are these she asks. I don't know, just general says I. Where are their teeth, if I can see their teeth then I will now what type of fish they are, dolphins, whales etc. I know these are not fish they are mammals. Anyway to cut a long story short after much debate it turns out that she really likes fish. I can see this is a conversation that will run and run over the next few weeks. If anyone knows where I can buy any authentic looking fish for me to make into an item of jewellery please let me know and you will make her day. This is the bracelet she was looking at.
 

1 comment:

  1. I dont know how to do private message things on here. But I have fish! I started off making jewellery many moons ago and kept back a few charms, I have some brass fish, lampwork fish, tibetan fish looking for a home, if you can send me your address you are quite welcome to them.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments