Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 March 2010

More Mother's Day Gift Ideas

My make for today (Monday) was to try and make some items that I thought might sell for Mothers Day. I still had some phone charm attachments and I had been racking my brain trying to think of something to do that would not cost a lot to buy but could be something that people may wish to buy for Mothers Day. I decided to aim for pocket money prices, so knew that the beads I used could not be expensive but would still give an impressive finished article. This was playing on my mind all day and finally when I was making tea for my little angels, and they were shouting MUM, where is my leotard, MUM, where are my trainers, I am sure all Mum's get the picture I had a EUREKA moment. I had letter beads and I could thread the word Mum onto the phone charm with a charm attached to end. These are the final results. Let me know which one you prefer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments