Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 March 2010

Teardrops

Saturday's make has been running around in my head for a while, I just couldn't get the required components right, everthing that I tried just didn't seem to go. However the other day I came across a women selling off disks of ribbon at knock down prices, I bought one or two and this was all that was needed to finish off the necklace. The large teardrop pendant is a bright blue acrylic. The dangles that I made were just using up spare beads left over from previous makes. I hung these from silver plated figaro chain at different levels to create some length and movement around the pendant. Finally I threaded blue velvet ribbon and silver plated figaro chain through the attaching ring and fixed on a clasp. I really like this necklace, it is actually just the type of necklace I would wear myself to brighten up a plain jumper. I have called it Bluebird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments