Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 March 2010

Through the Looking Glass

Last Saturday, while running the stall one lady explained that she was looking for a simple necklace with pendant to wear with an outfit for a night out. This has been playing on my mind all week and although I had no way of knowing for certain if she would turn up I decided to have a go at trying to produce something she might like. All the clues that she gave me were, not too big a pendant, not too bright colours and classy but simple. So on Friday night I sat down and came up with this. Very pale pink beads, almost see through combined with silver effect ribbed beads and then finished off with a diamante heart pendant. Unfortunately the lady did not return to the stall this Saturday, so I have no idea if it hits the mark but I like it. I have called it Through the Looking Glass necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments