Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 March 2010

Spinning Around

Today's make (Monday) is going to be one of those items that takes a while to make all of the componant parts, but when it is finally all finished it is very satisfying. The pendant was the starting point, depending on which way the light is shining on it you can see all sorts of colours in it. However the predominent colour I saw was green. I had recently bought a selection of various shades of green manmade pearls, in various sizes. All I needed was another item to bring it all together. The large rings were the finishing touch. I have spent a good couple of hours putting all the parts together and finally finished the necklace. Check back tomorrow for the bracelet. I have called it Cosmic Rings necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments